Paterson Paddle is a Moonee Valley District event. Scouts work in Patrols to build a raft using canoes, spars and ropes and race up the Maribyrnong River. A trophy is presented to the winning Patrol.
It’s a fun day to practice your paddling skills, make new friends and have fun. BBQ Lunch provided. Please advise any dietary requirements.
WHAT TO BRING:
● Snacks and water bottle
● Change of clothes / warm jumper
● Plastic bag for wet clothes
WHAT TO WEAR
● Full uniform to and from this event
● Sun hat
● Water shoes / old runners (must wear closed toed shoes at all times /
must be able to get wet)
● Bathers / sun top with preferably long sleeves / shorts or long pants
For information https://mooneevalleyscouts.org.au/scout-events/paterson-paddle
Meet at the Scout Hall at 9.30am for Car Pooling
We need 1-2 parent helpers to assist on the day.
When is it?
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Sunday, 23 February 2020
Where is it?
22 Woods St