Our Group is lead by a dedicated team of qualified volunteer leaders who are tasked with designing our activity programs and the weekly running of meetings. All of our leaders are required to undertake substantial training as part of approved Scouts Australia requirements. The suitability of leaders is assessed through interviews, reference checks and background police checks. Approved adult Leaders receive comprehensive and ongoing training in dealing with children and the various aspects of Scouting.
Our Section Leaders and Assistants dedicate hours to their training, as well as preparing and implementing the programs for our members. The Group is indebted to our existing Leaders:
- Group Leader – Stewart Brook
- Joey Scout Leadership Team – Emily Kinross-Smith (Echidna), Rachael Palmer (Emu), Tom Cosic (Dingo)
- Cub Scout Leadership Team – Rahul Barmanray (Akela), Kerry Morrow (Kaa), Jon Baker (Ikki)
- Scout Leadership Team – Amber Willimott, Brendan Watson and Jon Baker
- Venturer Leadership Team – Philip Smith, Craig Rawson