The most jam-packed Scout weekend of the year!
Gilweroo is one of our most popular camps. The camp is run like a mini Jamboree style activities weekend.
Gilweroo 2019 will see over 2,000 Scouts come together for a weekend of activities including abseiling, rockclimbing, air rifles, geocaching, flying fox, huge parties, zorbing and BMX biking. There is something for absolutely everyone!
Our Scouts will be so busy having fun that we need to cater for them. Parent Helpers attend at no cost (we cover the fees and food) and will not be responsible for anything other than making sure everyone has enough to eat. It’s also a great way to spend time with your Scout!
Patrol Leaders are asked to meet at the hall at 5:00pm to assist with trailer packing. All Scouts are to arrive at 5:30pm to depart no later than 6:00pm.
Gates open for departure after the closing ceremony at 4:00pm. Please be aware that there can be some delays getting off-site due to the number of vehicles.
For parents, please check that you have completed the following:
- Registered your vehicle for parking and site access
- Told us and your Scout Leader about your child coming late or leaving early
- Signed off our electronic Special Activity Permission Form
- Provided approval for Air Rifle activity (12yo+ in Omega Patrol only)
- Checked that your child’s Care Monkey information is up to date
- If you are staying overnight or helping during the day, checked that your own Care Monkey information is up to date
Please follow this link to our Generic Camp Packing List
Check out the Gilweroo Website for more information
Cost: $55 Camp Activities, $15 food , TOTAL $70.00
Booking information: https://www.trybooking.com/BFMQY
When is it?
5:00 PM to 4:00 PM, Friday, 15 November 2019 to Sunday, 17 November 2019
Where is it?
Bay Park Scout Camp, Joseph Harris Park
Mt Martha Vic 3934